Attention Local Photographers! Submit your photos for our fundraising calendar contest for 2019. Email your entry to Calendar@vbrescue1.com
SEE RULES FOR THE OPVRS CALENDAR CONTEST BELOW
Email entries to calendar@vbrescue1.Com. One entry per person totaling a max of 4 photo submissions will be allowed. A person submitting more than the allowable one entry (4 photos) will be disqualified. Subject matter should be nature. Scenic and or landscapes along the area of shore drive from Greenwell road to 78th street including beach and parks. Brief description of location has to be provided with each photo. Photos will be seasonally matched to months of the calendar.
The photo contest begins at 8:00 am est on June 1, 2018, and ends at 6:00 pm est on August 31, 2018 (the "Entry Period"). Entries submitted before or after the entry period will not be eligible. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the photo contest.
WHAT TO ENTER
To ensure eligibility for the contest. Please submit files no larger than 8mb at the time of entry. Higher resolution files of at least 240 dpi/ppi will be requested should an entry be selected. All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared. Previously published material for which non-exclusive rights were granted may be entered as long as you still have permission to use. You must be able to disclose when and where the photo appeared previously upon request.
THE FOLLOWING SUBMISSIONS ARE INELIGIBLE:
- Children and adults should not be the focus of the photo.
- Photos that violate or infringe upon another person's rights. Including but not limited to copyright.
- Photos that contain sexually explicit. Nude. Obscene. Violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Images that involve the willful harassment of wildlife. Or damage to the environment by the photographer.
- Images that involve putting any individual or animal in danger.
- Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (removal of dust. Cropping. Reasonable adjustments to exposure. Color and contrast. Etc.) will be disqualified.