For Immediate Release.
Your Ocean Park Volunteers successfully completed a final inspection of two new Wheeled Coach Ambulances, in addition a mid-construction inspection of a third ambulance.
The rigorous process includes ensuring these new units are ready to perform to their maximum potential, and satisfy the highest standards set forth by Ocean Park Volunteer Rescue Squad.
We are excited to expect these two new ambulances by the end of March, and will be working diligently to prepare them for service to the Citizens & Visitors of Virginia Beach!
• 2022 Ford F-550 4x2 Chassis
• Custom Aluminum Center Console Sprayed w/Black Line-X
• Wheeled Coach Type 1 170” Module
• 74” Interior Headroom
• Custom Squad Bench w/Curbside Controls and (2) Drawers
• Per4Max 4-Point Harnesses
• Gray Scorpion Liner Coating in Exterior Compartments
• Cool Bar A/C Condenser
• Hoseline APS-253 Ultraviolet Air Purification System
• Orange Powder Coated Interior Hand and Grab Rails
• Whelen M Series LED Warning and Scene Light Package
• (2) Grover Stuttertone 24” Air Horns
• Whelen Howler Low Frequency Siren
• LED Strip Lights in Exterior Compartments
• Safety Vision (3) Camera System
• CompX 300 Series eLock w/WiFi on Drug Cabinet
• Vanner 20-1050 1,050-watt Inverter w/55-amp Battery Charger
• Stryker #6390 Power-LOAD
• Ferno M200 Lifepak Defibrillator Bracket
• Custom Paint, Lettering and Graphics by Wheeled Coach
Questions or inquiries? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org