2022 Ambulance 120 was dedicated at OPVRS Station 1.
We were honored to welcome Virginia Beach City Council Members Delceno Miles (Bayside District) and Michael Berlucchi (Rose Hall District) to our dedication. They toured the new ambulance and expressed their gratitude to our volunteers. Additionally, Virginia Beach EMS Chief Ed Brazle joined us to welcome the new ambulance home.
After a dedication announcement on the main dispatch channel, Ambulance 120 was pushed into the garage by the volunteers.
Seeing the two new ambulances side-by-side was breath taking. We anxiously await the third and final ambulance in the near future.
Thank you to every single volunteer, community members, donor, supporter, friends, and family member. Your support drives us to be the best. Without you, we could not do what we do.
• 2022 Ford F-550 4x2 Chassis
• Custom Aluminum Center Console Sprayed w/Black Line-X
• Wheeled Coach Type 1 170” Module
• 74” Interior Headroom
• Custom Squad Bench w/Curbside Controls and (2) Drawers
• Per4Max 4-Point Harnesses
• Gray Scorpion Liner Coating in Exterior Compartments
• Cool Bar A/C Condenser
• Hoseline APS-253 Ultraviolet Air Purification System
• Orange Powder Coated Interior Hand and Grab Rails
• Whelen M Series LED Warning and Scene Light Package
• (2) Grover Stuttertone 24” Air Horns
• Whelen Howler Low Frequency Siren
• LED Strip Lights in Exterior Compartments
• Safety Vision (3) Camera System
• CompX 300 Series eLock w/WiFi on Drug Cabinet
• Vanner 20-1050 1,050-watt Inverter w/55-amp Battery Charger
• Stryker #6390 Power-LOAD
• Ferno M200 Lifepak Defibrillator Bracket
• Custom Paint, Lettering and Graphics by Wheeled Coach
Questions or inquiries? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org